10th July 2015
We’re hiring: Sales & Account Manager wanted (No recruitment agencies)
Are you looking for a sales & account management role in Manchester?
Due to increased business and subsequent company expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced sales & account manager. We’re ideally looking for someone with experience in the digital industry, with direct experience in dealing with incoming sales enquiries, producing quotations to a high standard, and managing existing customer relationships.
The skills you’ll need to be successful include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Excellent communication & written skills
- An outgoing personality with an eagerness to achieve
- Experience in the digital/creative sector
- Ability to think for yourself and drive new ideas and strategies forward, as well as fitting into our existing team
- Reliable, punctual, intelligent and hard-working
- The desire and willingness to expand your technical knowledge of our core products: web sites, online marketing campaigns and mobile apps
Great opportunity to join a growing digital agency. Competitive salary paid, dependant on experience.
Perks of the job:
- Coffee. Dolce Gusto we’ll add.
- Nice fast computer.
- Friday treat lunches.
- Optional fantasy football, dog-sitting, and afternoon squat practice
- Working at the The Sharp Project (what, you’ve not heard of it?)
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Careers”]
Want to get more of our brilliant posts by email?
Recent Pixel Press
ALL THE NEWS