NPIP (National PET Imaging Platform)
NPIP is the UK’s first-of-its-kind national total-body PET imaging platform for drug discovery research. With an investment of £32 million from the UK Government, NPIP's ground breaking total-body PET technology platform will help drive the nation's reputation as a global life science superpower.
We were approached by the team at NPIP to put forward a proposal for a new website to support the awareness of the National PET Imaging Platform, its mission and objectives, and clearly explain the benefits and opportunities it presents to our key audiences.
A key requirement for the website was the following:
Our aim is for the users is to come away with a clear understanding of what the programme is all about, how they can access the technology and provision of support services, and, if required – apply to become a partner.
The main elements of the user journey that needed to be recognised and accommodated were as follows:
- Find out about the programme and access to the imaging technology, and other support available
- Apply to be involved in the project
- Contact NPIP
- Access helpful FAQs to answer any common questions/queries
- Learn about the consortium, how it works and partners
- Access useful resources such as news, blogs, events and reports
- Companies – pharmaceuticals, SMEs, contract research organisations (CROs), universities and research
organisations (for profit and non-profit).
- Academics – universities, research organisations, membership organisations.
- Other – NHS/private medical, media, UK government, general public.
Darren Holmes, Head of Marketing said:
“We have used Pixel Kicks for several projects, from SEO to website development. We recently worked with them to develop two websites and visual identities for our new brands. The timescales were tight, and the demands were high. Pixel Kicks managed the whole process from beginning to end superbly – doing both projects in parallel. The result was first-class. The websites look slick and function really well. The team were easy to work with, the project planning was on point, and the communication between parties was always smooth.”