Gendius are on a mission to help those with diabetes live a better life with the help of their educational, lifestyle app - Intellin. We converted their website over to Craft CMS, giving them a fast-loading and easy-to-manage site.
Gendius, the team behind the award-winning and highly-rated diabetes management app Intellin, came to us with a previous website that was out-of-date, insecure, and one that had not been maintained. As a result, many plugins were out of date, and it was impossible to update.
After discussions with their team, it was decided that we would convert their existing design over to a new Craft CMS content management system, with the scope consisting of:
- Conversion of existing website using Craft CMS.
- All common website content made editable within Craft
- Enhanced SEO capability.
- Functionality to publish and optimize new blog content.
- Be fully mobile responsive, with fast page loading speeds.
- Port all of the static content across
- Perform a full SEO audit on the site
The results is a clean, secure new website that is simply to manage, regularly updated, and hosted on our own Digital Ocean cloud servers.