WooCommerce development in Manchester
Pixel Kicks has many years of experience developing online shops using WooCommerce. If you want a secure and fast ecommerce store, then WooCommerce is a great choice.
Benefits of WooCommerce
- Official extension of WordPress means it integrates seamlessly
- Very well supported with many official and third-party plug-ins
- Can extend and build bespoke functionality on top of cleanly and simply
- Many product types including variable products, subscriptions and digital downloads
- Excellent support for major payment providers including Stripe, PayPal and Opayo (formerly SagePay)
- Cost effective way of both building and running a powerful ecommerce site
We have built many ecommerce sites using WooCommerce and continue to work with our clients to help them grow their business and increase turnover.Get In Touch
Experienced web development agency working with WooCommerce
Why choose WooCommerce?
Building your ecommerce store with WooCommerce means that you are choosing a well supported and mature platform that will help future-proof your business for many years to come. Whilst originally seen as just an add-on to WordPress, WooCommerce is now considered an ecommerce solution in its own right.
Looking for an alternative to Magento or Shopify?
With WooCommerce there are no ongoing fees payable and the core software is available free of charge making developing a WooCommerce store very good value for money. At the same time, WooCommerce doesn’t sacrifice on functionality allowing you to run a powerful ecommerce store with 1000s of products.Get in Touch