Magento developers in Manchester
Pixel Kicks has many years of experience developing ecommerce stores using Magento. Now branded “Adobe Commerce”, Magento lets you create engaging, shoppable experiences, and it’s next-generation technology and extensions marketplace can transform your business.
All Magento websites we build are bespoke designed, cleanly developed, and supported on a monthly basis with a set number of hours to make sure your business receives all the help it needs.
Some of the benefits of Magento include:
- Automatically display products by price, colour and more.
- Easily integrate with existing back-end systems
- Give your customers the buying options they want and fulfill them from anywhere — PC, PoS, or tablet.
- Use modern, drag-and-drop tools to quickly create and launch new compelling content and deliver best-in-class shopping experiences
- Define your metrics, what data you’re using, and turn data insights into striking visualizations
- Expand & improve your commerce experience with thousands of extensions and themes in the marketplace.
Why should I choose Magento?
No other platform gives you the power to create unique and engaging shopping experiences. Enjoy rich, out-of-the-box features, an unlimited ability to customize, a flexible headless architecture, and seamless third-party integrations. Our Magento website builds typically come with features such as the following:
- Page Builder
- Product Recommendations
- Live Search
- Customer Segmentation & Personalization
- Content Staging & Preview
- Instant Purchase
Get In Touch
Experienced web development agency working with Magento
Compared to other cloud-hosted solutions, Magento:
- Allows you to fully control how you deliver your customer experience
- Supports expansion – you can manage multiple stores, transacts in multiple countries, languages, currencies, and use several worldwide shipping providers, all within a single instance
- Evolves as your business grows and changes over time
- Enables merchants to sell customizable products and digital goods online
- Enables merchants to handle the complexities of B2B commerce
- Leverages the large extension marketplace for Adobe Commerce to add rich feature/capabilities and enable integrations with your other digital tools (e.g. ERP, CRM)