#Health & Education
Co-founded by the Class of 92 and Lancaster University, UA92 is a higher education institution in Manchester. UA92 believe in delivering education that's so much more than a qualification. It's preparation for life.
Their previous website was outdated and not fit for purpose to engage with UA92's audience. As such, UA92 approached us looking for a highly responsive, UX inspired website that catered for all of their content requirements, whilst allowing for a much more seamless user journey.
The project goals were to drive prospective students to the website and encourage them to sign-up, improve the functionality of the site, and help to raise brand awareness.
Our proposal included the following, carefully planned out and executed during the campaign:
- A stand-out design built carefully around the UA92 brand & messaging, with careful attention to details
- A clear sitemap and conversion rate optimised (CRO) user journey
- Built in WordPress from the ground-up and extremely simple to maintain
- Fully mobile responsive with fast page loading speeds
- Built to WCAG 2.1 guidelines (Level AA)
- Website structured and built SEO friendly.
- GDPR compliance and cookie consent
Stacey Anderson, Head of Marketing & Engagement at UA92, said:
It has been great to work with the talented team at Pixel Kicks. In a few short months they have been able to deliver a website that places the customer journey at the heart of the site’s experience whilst not compromising on our bold and distinctive brand presence and deliberately different approach to higher education.
In the Press: