Vacancy: Technical Project Lead
Date of posting: 22nd June 2020
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*
Are you a super-organised current or ex website developer who loves working with clients? Do you get satisfaction from supporting a team of people to deliver well built websites, seeing projects run smoothly?
You’ll be communicating with our team to answer internal dev questions, supporting developers to find & implement solutions, and putting technical issues into client-friendly language. You’ll be answering questions and talking to our team everyday, so you must be super organised along with impeccable communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be very strong at the following:
- Find solutions to technical website development problems
- Estimate development time required to implement solutions and fix problems accurately and on time
- Resolve and troubleshoot WordPress & Magento websites
- Support developers to find and implement development solutions
- Communicate updates to project managers throughout projects
- Ensure technical issues are translated into client-friendly language
- Resolve and troubleshoot server and email issues
- Ensure development tasks are done to a high standard and QA the work completed
- Ensure websites are tested well before client handover
The skills we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in WordPress website development and troubleshooting
- 1/2+ years experience with Magento website development and troubleshooting
- Ability to accurately estimate delivery times for development work and price the work accordingly
- Experience managing developers and supporting them to implement solutions
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks of work
- High initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent English communication skills — both verbal and written
- Help to establish & improve internal processes
You must be hard-working and punctual, with the ability to fit into a small but growing team.
Highly competitive salary paid.
Perks of working at Pixel Kicks
- Work at one of the highest client rated digital agencies in Manchester
- Plush city centre office on the corner of Ancoats & the Northern Quarter
- Secondary office at the newly refurbished Express Building next door for focused work
- 1 Gigabit internet connection 💥
- Company pension
- Clear career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- 2 x Xbox’s, Super Nintendo, Darts board
- Dual monitor, high spec PC setup
- Private kitchen
- Free coffee, tea and biscuits supplied, with occasional Friday lunches paid for
- Free beer on Friday afternoons
- Staff 10% discount at Kettlebell Kitchen
- Opportunity for growth and promotion within our expanding company
- Annual salary reviews in line with own & company performance
We’re currently a team of 12 with a smart office in Ancoats, Manchester. We treat our staff to the usual coffee, tea, biscuits, snacks, and we have #spotifridays where the tunes come on a bit louder in the afternoon. There’s an Xbox with Call of Duty, Fifa and a few lesser played games, plus a classic SNES with Street Fighter, Super Mario Kart and more. We have a relaxed but hard-working office environment where everyone is a vital part of our team.
This is a great opening for the right person at a well respected and growing agency company, based on the corner of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre. Please complete the form below to apply.
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*
Please email your CV through to [email protected]