Vacancy: Senior Social Media Executive
Date of posting: 14th April 2021
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*
We’re looking for a confident social media enthusiast to drive the day-to-day creation, curation and execution of all social media content and engagement across all major channels.
You’ll need to be a creative thinker, a great communicator and full of ideas, reporting directly to our Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with the wider digital marketing team.
Your role will involve developing growth strategies and social media campaigns for multiple brands in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We’ll need you to be both creative and analytical, forward-thinking and a team player, owning each social account like it’s your own.
- Devise, plan and execute social media strategies for our clients, across the main social platforms.
- Create high quality, eye-catching content for multiple clients , matching their brand image and tone
- Deliver brand awareness, community growth, traffic and revenue
- Devise influencer marketing strategies.
- Planning and devising paid social campaigns, working closely with our existing PPC team
- Set KPIs and targets relevant to each channel against each clients individual objectives
- Monthly analysis reports
- Regular communication with clients, forging long-lasting relationships
- Planning and scheduling social content across channels, deciding what is published, on what channels and when.
- Demonstrating an active understanding of digital marketing knowledge & social media trends and communicating this to the wider marketing team.
- Staying up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends.
- This role could require occasional out of hours work as-and-when the business requires
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in social media at a busy agency, start-up or online focused company
- Solid working knowledge of all key social platforms, algorithms and content types
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud common apps
- Knowledge and experience with graphic tools like Photoshop, Canva, XD, Figma etc.
- Knowledge and experience with video tools like Premier Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, and any other apps etc.
- Creative in both visual content and copywriting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across multiple teams
- Be responsible and take ownership for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload activities
- Excellent time-keeping and organisation skills
- Data driven and detail orientated with a thorough understanding of analytics and how this can be used to track and enhance performance
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new ideas
- £25k to £29k dependant on experience
Perks of working at Pixel Kicks
- Annual salary reviews in line with own & company performance, with clear career progression
- Work at one of the highest client rated digital agencies in Manchester
- Remote working allowed
- City centre office on the corner of Ancoats & the Northern Quarter
- Secondary office at the newly refurbished Express Building next door for focused work
- 1 Gigabit internet connection
- Company pension
- Relaxed working environment
- 2 x Xboxs, Super Nintendo, Darts board
- Dual monitor, high spec PC or Mac setup
- Free coffee, tea and biscuits supplied, with occasional Friday lunches paid for
- Free beer on Friday afternoons
- Staff 10% discount at Kettlebell Kitchen
We’re a vibrant and fast-growing team of 12 with a smart office in Ancoats, Manchester. We treat our staff to the usual coffee, tea, biscuits, snacks, and we have #spotifridays where the tunes come on a bit louder in the afternoon. There’s an Xbox with Call of Duty, Fifa and a few lesser played games, plus a classic SNES with Street Fighter, Super Mario Kart and more. We have a relaxed but hard-working office environment where everyone is a vital part of our team.
This role can be remote-based, but as 2021 progresses we want to hopefully start bringing our team back together, so we would want you to come into the office as much as possible. Currently our team are mostly working-from home.
This is a great opening for the right person at a well respected and growing agency company, based on the corner of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre.
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*
Please email your CV through to [email protected]