*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*
Are you a Facebook Fanatic, Tweetaholic or Instagram addict?
Well just imagine getting paid for doing the stuff you love… we need a bright, creative and enthusiastic social media and digital marketing apprentice to join our team in Manchester.
If you’ve got a passion for digital, then you’re going to love this…
We specialise in cutting edge website design, mobile apps and SEO. When it comes to web design, we’re the best in the business – producing slick and stylish sites that stand out from the crowd. And being a full digital agency, we provide SEO & social media to go alongside a client’s web presence – which is where you come in…
Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK, so prospects upon completion are very promising.
To apply visit https://www.juiceacademy.co.uk/apprentices-apply
- A-C English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- A passion for social and digital!
Deadlines for entry: 16th August
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a selection day on the 21st August where the lucky apprentice will be chosen. If you are selected you will be expected to start your apprenticeship on the 27th August. Please mark clearly on your application if you will be unavailable to start on this date and we will consider you for future selection days.
Note: The Juice Academy will recruit a number of apprentices to start in July and while you’re applying for a position with Pixel Kicks, you may be placed in a different, equally exciting role in a different company as part of the programme.
Perks of working at Pixel Kicks
- Work at one of the highest client rated digital agencies in Manchester
- Plush city centre office on the corner of Ancoats & the Northern Quarter
- Relaxed working environment
- Xbox & Super Nintendo
- Dual monitor, high spec PC setup
- Private kitchen with all mod-cons, smoothie maker
- Free coffee, tea and biscuits supplied, with occasional Friday lunches paid for
- Free beer on Friday afternoons
- Staff 10% discount at Kettlebell Kitchen
- Opportunity for growth and promotion within our expanding company
- Annual salary reviews in line with own & company performance
We’re currently a team of 10 with a smart office in Ancoats, Manchester. We treat our staff to the usual coffee, tea, biscuits, snacks, and we have #spotifridays where the tunes come on a bit louder in the afternoon. There’s an Xbox with Call of Duty, Fifa and a few lesser played games, plus a classic SNES with Street Fighter, Super Mario Kart and more. We have a relaxed but hard-working office environment where everyone is a vital part of our team.
This is a great opening for the right person at a well respected and growing agency company, based on the corner of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre. Please complete the form below to apply.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES