31st August 2017
Job Vacancy: SEO Manager
Due to company expansion, we’re on the look-out for a SEO & Digital Marketing Manager to join our team
SEO Manager – Ancoats, Manchester
We’re looking for someone to work closely with our existing online marketing department, taking the lead for onboarding new clients, assessing campaign requirements, and then planning out a strategy & set of tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful and growing Manchester based digital agency. We are a client-focused company and strive to provide the best service possible, so you’ll need excellent customer-facing skills and small team management.
The successful applicant must be extremely comfortable with planning & managing new & existing search, content and social campaigns, as well as running PPC campaigns on Google Adwords & Facebook.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO principles, and how the industry has evolved in the last 5/6 years
- Excellent technical on-page SEO knowledge
- Content, guest blogging and link building campaign knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & Search Console
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, SEMRush etc
- Google AdWords experience – creating and optimising paid search/display campaigns
- Experience of managing social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports
- Appreciation of website aesthetics
- HTML/CSS knowledge
You’ll also need to:
- Communicate regularly with clients and other team members
- Have strong organisational effectiveness and time management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have an outstanding attention to detail
- Assist in client sales meetings
- Offer insightful help wherever possible
This role needs someone with a real passion to continually enhance their knowledge, and the applicant must be hard-working and punctual, with the ability to fit into a small team. Competitive salary paid.
Competitive salary paid dependent on knowledge and experience.
Perks of working at Pixel Kicks
- Work at one of the highest client rated digital agencies in Manchester
- Plush city centre office on the corner of Ancoats & the Northern Quarter
- Xbox gamingwith lunchtime team tournaments and latest game releases
- Relaxed working environment
- Dual monitor, high spec PC setup
- Balcony terrace for grabbing some fresh air
- Private kitchen with all mod-cons and smoothie maker
- Tea, coffee and biscuits supplied, with occasional Friday lunches paid for
- Staff discount at Kettlebell Kitchen
- Opportunity for growth and promotion within our expanding company
- Annual salary reviews in line with own & company performance
This is a great opening for the right person to start a career at a well respected and growing web design company, based on the corner of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre. Please complete the form below to apply.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Careers” ajax=”true”]
Want to get more of our brilliant posts by email?
Recent Pixel Press
ALL THE NEWS