Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive
Date of posting: 15th May2021
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*
We’re looking for a confident Digital Marketer to help deliver high quality, professional, innovative and creative work.
You’ll need to be a creative thinker, a great communicator and full of ideas, reporting directly to our Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with the wider digital marketing team.
Your role will involve executing digital marketing campaigns for multiple brands in a fast-paced and exciting environment, with a particular emphasis on SEO and PPC strategies. We’ll need you to be both creative and analytical, forward-thinking and a team player, owning each client account like it’s your own business.
- Produce high-quality written content for client websites.
- Run multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- Demonstrating an active understanding of digital marketing knowledge & social media trends and communicating this to the wider marketing team.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in the creating strategies for client campaigns
- Assist the Head of PPC in the planning, set-up and launch of paid campaigns (Google Ads, paid social)
- Staying up to date on new digital marketing tools, best practices, competitive activity and other marketing leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends.
- This role could require occasional out of hours work as-and-when the business requires
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing at a busy agency, start-up or online focused company
- Understanding of SEO and it’s fundamental areas of work
- Excellent communications skills, liaising regularly with clients
- Experience with WordPress and other common CMS platforms
- Knowledge of paid advertising
- Knowledge of email marketing and experience with apps such as Mailchimp
- Creative in both visual content and copywriting
- Experience of the common Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Knowledge and experience with graphic app like Canva & similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across multiple teams
- Be responsible and take ownership for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload activities
- Approach tasks with an analytical approach
- Excellent time-keeping and organisation skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- An eye for design and a great attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and down to earth
- Creative flair and team spirit
- Data driven and detail orientated with a thorough understanding of analytics and how this can be used to track and enhance performance
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new ideas
- £22k to £26k dependant on experience
Perks of working at Pixel Kicks
- Annual salary reviews in line with own & company performance, with clear career progression
- Work at one of the highest client rated digital agencies in Manchester
- Remote working allowed
- City centre office on the corner of Ancoats & the Northern Quarter
- Secondary office at the newly refurbished Express Building next door for focused work
- 1 Gigabit internet connection
- Company pension
- Relaxed working environment
- 2 x Xboxs, Super Nintendo, Darts board
- Dual monitor, high spec PC or Mac setup
- Free coffee, tea and biscuits supplied, with occasional Friday lunches paid for
- Free beer on Friday afternoons
- Staff 10% discount at Kettlebell Kitchen
We’re a vibrant and fast-growing team of 12 with a smart office in Ancoats, Manchester. We treat our staff to the usual coffee, tea, biscuits, snacks, and we have #spotifridays where the tunes come on a bit louder in the afternoon. There’s an Xbox with Call of Duty, Fifa and a few lesser played games, plus a classic SNES with Street Fighter, Super Mario Kart and more. We have a relaxed but hard-working office environment where everyone is a vital part of our team.
This role can be remote-based, but as 2021 progresses we want to hopefully start bringing our team back together, so we would want you to come into the office as much as possible. Currently our team are mostly working-from home.
This is a great opening for the right person at a well respected and growing agency company, based on the corner of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Please email your CV through to [email protected]