Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive
Date of posting: 9th October 2021
We are searching for the ideal candidate to join our growing Digital Marketing department.
Directly responsible for the day-to-day management of your assigned client campaigns, you will communicate daily with the companies that you are working with. Your workload will be varied and advanced, with tasks likely spanning across all of our core digital marketing services.
We are looking to find someone with previous agency experience in SEO and PPC related work, primarily. The candidate would immediately slot into a number of ongoing client campaigns at a period of accelerated growth for Pixel Kicks. It is integral that you are ready to hit the ground running.
As such, candidates should be well versed in both practices and be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage. Social media marketing experience is also preferred, but a lack thereof would not be harmful if the candidate demonstrated very strong SEO and PPC skills.
Applicants must be able to produce at least one reference from a previous employer.
Executing SEO campaigns to improve search engine visibility:
- Keyword research during campaign onboarding.
- Collaborating with team members to create effective and interesting content plans that generate results.
- Writing original SEO content to an exemplary standard, with a strong understanding of optimisation best practice.
- Crawling client websites to find actionable technical SEO improvements.
- Working closely with our in-house web development team to ensure technical fixes are communicated and actioned.
- Auditing backlink profiles to ensure a strong domain health.
Delivering and optimising PPC campaigns:
- Keyword research during campaign onboarding.
- Collaborating with team members to create engaging and powerful ad campaigns, from creative through to copy.
- Creating audience sets for targeting purposes.
- Daily monitoring and optimisation of ongoing Google Ads and paid social campaigns, reporting directly to our Head of PPC on performance.
Contributing to the success of our social media campaigns:
- Executing social media strategies for our clients, across the main social platforms.
- Creating high quality, eye-catching content for multiple clients, matching their brand image and tone
- Communicating daily with your assigned clients through our project management system, keeping them up to date on your progress and working with them to achieve the campaign aims.
- Creating monthly campaign reports for each of your clients, analysing key data to pass judgement on the progress of the work and communicating this information in regular meetings.
- Giving guidance and support to junior team members, assisting in their growth and management in the interest of sustainable shared growth.
Skills, Traits & Experience
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in digital marketing at a busy agency.
- Demonstrable success in improving search engine visibility for client websites.
- Impressive writing ability represented in the content you produce.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across multiple teams.
- Solid working knowledge of all relevant platforms, namely Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Semrush.
- Strong understanding of a variety of website CMS platforms with a particular emphasis on WordPress. Magento knowledge would also stand the candidate in good stead.
- Time management and workload organisation should be second nature.
- Data driven and detail orientated with a thorough understanding of analytics and how this can be used to track and enhance performance.
- Confidence to suggest new ideas and push boundaries for Pixel Kicks operationally.
- Being accountable for your work and taking pride in it
- £24k to £27k dependant on experience
Perks of working at Pixel Kicks
- Annual salary reviews in line with own & company performance, with clear career progression
- Work at one of the highest client rated digital agencies in Manchester
- Up to 2 remote working days per week
- City centre office on the corner of Ancoats & the Northern Quarter
- 1 Gigabit internet connection
- Company pension
- Relaxed working environment
- 2 x Xboxs, Super Nintendo, Darts board
- High-spec PC laptop supplied, with secondary external monitor and separate keyboard & mouse.
- Free coffee, tea and biscuits supplied, with occasional Friday lunches paid for
- Free beer on Friday afternoons
We’re a vibrant and fast-growing team of 15 with a smart office in Ancoats, Manchester. We treat our staff to the usual coffee, tea, biscuits, snacks, and we have #spotifridays where the tunes come on a bit louder in the afternoon. There’s an Xbox with Call of Duty, Fifa and a few lesser played games, plus a classic SNES with Street Fighter, Super Mario Kart and more. We have a relaxed but hard-working office environment where everyone is a vital part of our team.
All members of our team are allowed the option of up to two days per week flexibility to work from home.
This is a great opening for the right person at a well respected and growing agency company, based on the corner of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter in Manchester city centre.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Please email your CV through to [email protected]